Making the CASNR Dean's List demonstrates high academic achievement (semester grade point average of 3.75 or higher). For the Fall 2020, the PGA Golf Management Program had thirteen (13) students who achieved this honor. This was the highest number of CASNR Dean’s List recipients in the program’s history. These future PGA professionals are making it happen on the golf course and in the classroom!
Students who achieved this honor were recognized at the PGM Student Club meeting in January:
- Dylan Beck, freshman, Lincoln, Neb.
- Brendan Bond, senior, Naperville, Ill.
- Emily Gustafson, freshman, Holdrege, Neb.
- Andrew Martin, junior, Everett, Wash.
- Sean McCarthy, freshman, Two Harbors, Minn.
- Seth Sheriff, junior, Corydon, Iowa
- Jack Olson, freshman, Omaha, Neb.
- Chris Rasmussen, sophomore, Elkhorn, Neb.
- Bill Rhiley, senior, Lincoln, Neb.
- Gentry Scheve, sophomore, Emporia, Kan.
- Joe Sherman, junior, St. Charles, Ill.
- Collin Toner, senior, Grand Island, Neb.
- Jacob Wright, senior, Columbus, Neb.
Congratulations to our PGM students on their outstanding academic achievement!