Careers in the Golf Industry
We at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln PGA Golf Management program believe that every individual should have the opportunity to pursue a career they love.
Our own love for the game of golf has led us to a place where we can provide that opportunity to those who share our passion for this great game. Since this dream became a reality in 2004, we have produced 146 graduates. Of that group, every individual who has sought a career in the golf industry has found one!
Being able to provide that opportunity and creating success for so many is something that we are very proud of.
Some of our alumni have gone on to become:
- Head Professional, Anchorage (AK) Golf Course
- Teaching Professional, Golf Tec owner/operator, Fort Collings (CO)
- Sales Representative, Taylor Made Golf, Tulsa (OK)
- Tournament Administrator/Director, Nebraska PGA, Lincoln (NE)
- Golf Coach, Midlands University, Fremont (NE)
This map shows some of the awesome facilities that have hired our graduates!