The primary publication of the Center for Grassland Studies is its newsletter, which highlights research and education activities of the Center and its associates, as well as other articles related to its mission. The Center began publishing the quarterly newsletter in Fall 1995. The newsletter went to three issues per year in 2009.
We hope you enjoy the 2017 winter edition of the Center for Grassland Studies' newsletter. Click 2017 Winter Newsletter to read about the following articles.
- Impacts of Cattle Grazing Corn Residue by Dr. Mary Drewnoski, Assistant Professor, Department of Animal Science, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Director's Comments
- GLS Alum Named Outstanding Young Range Professional by Chad Horman, Range Program Manager, Dixie National Forest
- Full Schedule for Briske, 2017 Leu Distinguished Lecturer
- Internship Presentations Provide Insight
- Grassland Management Graduate Certificate Program